The Unstoppable Eventrepreneur™

The Biggest Obstacle to Achieving Success in Your Business

July 7, 2022

As event planners, taking as many classes as possible may seem necessary to expand your business. However, May has not seen the constant student mentality pay off for many industry professionals. In today’s episode, host May Yeo Silvers discusses how not to let your continuous searching for the answers hinder your success.

 

According to May, there’s always a reason you can give yourself for why you’re not more successful. Whether you think you don’t have the education, money, or resources, you always have the power to improve. Instead of constantly learning, May tells her listeners to apply their knowledge and allow themselves the opportunity to grow.

 

Tune into this week’s episode of The Unstoppable Eventrepreneur™ to learn more about the biggest obstacles to your success, learning vs. application, and how you are your biggest asset.

 

Quotes

• “What’s more important than learning is the constant mode of applying what you have learned and evaluating your results after applying what you have learned.” (3:13-3:28 | May)

• “Perfection only comes when you refine yourself with what you have learned and constantly audit your progress to see how you can be better.” (10:49-11:00 | May)

• “Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. The skills and the techniques you can learn, those are your arsenals. But your biggest arsenal is you.” (11:32-11:43 | May)

• “Stop being in your own way. Stop being so hard on yourself. We all start from the same point.” 14:58-15:09 | May)

• “Entrepreneurship is not for everyone. That's why there's only 1% making the money that the other 99% are trying to make.” (18:35-18:42 | May)

 

Links

Connect with me at: may@events4anyone.com

Website: events4anyone.com

LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/mayyeosilvers

Facebook: www.facebook.com/mayyeosilvers

IG: www.instagram.com/mayyeosilvers

TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@mayyeosilvers 

FB private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/events4anyone

 

Podcast production and show notes provided by HiveCast.fm

Podbean App

Play this podcast on Podbean App