Do you struggle to turn your leads into business? In today’s episode, host May Yeo Silvers gives listeners a step-by-step plan on how to convert cold leads into paying customers.
According to May, the most important thing to know about sales is that it is a long game, so it is important to strategically approach your potential buyers. The best way to do this is by scouting social media for clients you’d like to work with, and slowly begin to engage with them. Find out what they like, what they need, and how you can answer questions and provide solutions to their problems. Once they have started to engage back, you will know it is time to offer your services.
Tune into this week’s episode of The Unstoppable Eventrepreneur™ to learn more about the importance of utilizing social media to identify your ideal clients so you can build your network and gradually turn leads into real business.
• “Turning a cold lead into a buyer is a long game. There are cycles of buying. There’s the buy-now people and there’s the buy-later people.” (01:01-01:13)
• “When it comes to building your sales pipeline, you cannot go in so hot on the first try. You need to warm people up and play it slow.” (08:02-08:15)
• “If a potential client hasn’t shown any form of engagement, then don’t ask them to get on a call with you when you send them a DM because they’re still on the fence.” (17:30-17:37)
• “It can take up to two months to get someone to get on a call with you. But you know that when they do, they are no longer cold…they're actually quite warm.” (19:23-19:35)
• “At the end of the day, business is really not that complex. It's about showing up, loving what you do, and then the people will come.” (23:16-23:26)
Connect with me at: email@example.com
FB private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/events4anyone