As a business owner, discipline in your personal life transcends into your business. Although many believe these two worlds should be separate, they often intermingle. In today’s episode, host May Yeo Silvers discusses how discipline personally and professionally connects and how to ensure that you are consistent enough to succeed.
According to May, having the discipline to eat well, exercise, and perform other healthy habits daily will lead to your physical and mental well-being. If you can have a consistent routine in your personal life, you will have the ability to have discipline towards your business. Ultimately, if you commit to every area of your life, you will be able to have a stronger mindset to work past your obstacles and get to your desired results.
Tune into this week’s episode of The Unstoppable Eventrepreneur™ to learn more about the importance of discipline, the benefits of routine, and how everything difficult can get easier over time.
• “How you think and react is going to transcend to the different decisions and scenarios that you will face in your business.” (1:38-1:48 | May)
• “The discipline to do it every day depends on how important you think it is for you.” (6:03-6:10 | May)
• “How you do one thing is how you do everything. And I'm a firm believer in that.” (13:48-13:53 | May)
• “The discipline of your mind is going to depict the discipline of your actions. Which is going to shape your routines and habits.” (16:44-16:59 | May)
• “If you take a look at very successful CEOs, very successful business owners, they all have one thing in common. They have discipline.” (18:29-18:37 | May)
Connect with me at: email@example.com
FB private group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/events4anyone